Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Who Am I?

August 25, 2007 by reorder
Who am i? Last week when i got group discussion about my presentation of HBT 302 subject at library with my group, one of our group member, Wendy who also is my coursemate ask whether i ‘m pure chinese or not…i wonder y she will ask such question…when i ask her,she said my eyes look difference then others…she didn’t describe further coz she also didn’t know the distinguish. she just feel it differnce.

Actually same question and issues raise lots of times before this. Got ppl say my eyes look like indian’s eyes…some say it look brown. but i realise got a lot chinese also got brown eyes,wat….

Some say i look like siamnese, some say i’m mat salleh, some say i come from sabah sarawak….sigh…wat a big joke…so,got a lot of time some stranger ask for my race and tok with me by using english and malay(but they are chinese and i’m also chinese!)

Sigh…. who am i?! who am i?!

I’m my parents’ son.i’m chinese with the special eyes!muahahahha……

As my friend said, if u are chinese and tok with my using english, i will talk with u by using the language u dunno! coz u are insulting me! u are perli my english poor!

No comments:

Post a Comment