Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CHOICE…

September 16, 2008 by reorder

Day pass day; time pass time…..

Now I come to a branching path……

The path has many branches where I need to choose….

I had plan…

But now I am standing on the junction…

I stand still…

Long I stand still…

I had to make a choice…

Though I hate it, but still I need to face it…

I’m scare…

Wonder which path should I take…

I so scare…

Wonder which path is safe…

I had plan…

But it doesn’t seem smooth…

I scare to take the step as I scare failed…

Ppl said failure is seed of success…

But I think it doesn’t fit all context…

Some doesn’t seem give me a chance to try…

I wonder….

Always wonder…

That’s y I hate to choose…

When I wan to take my step, unsure come to me…

That’s y I stand still…

I hate junction…

It gave hope, so that it can then destroy the hope…

I am scare…

But I need to take the 1st step…

I need hint…

I need courage…

And I need you….

No comments:

Post a Comment