Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Can i? Can u? Maybe…But how?

August 11, 2008 by reorder

Can I go back to the furture?
Can I change back the things I lost?
Can I get back the relationship?
Can I get back the time?
Can I get back the feeling?
Can I act just like the past?
Can I still climb into neighbour house just to pick theirmangoes to eat?
Can I still just go into fish shop to steal their fish?
Can I still stand beside the river and fishing whole day?
Can I still play basketball from 2pm till 8pm?
Can I still catching fish under the heavy rain?

Can u go back to the past?
Can u change back the things u lost?
Can u get back the relationship?
Can u get back the time?
Can u get back the feeling?
Can u act just like the past?
Can u still climb into neighbour house just to pick theirmangoes to eat?
Can u still just go into fish shop to steal their fish?
Can u still stand beside the river and fishing whole day?
Can u still play basketball from 2pm till 8pm?
Can u still catching fish under the heavy rain?

Maybe we can go back to the future.
Maybe we can change back the things we lost.
Maybe we can get back the relationship.
Maybe we can get back the time.
Maybe can get back the feeling.
Maybe we can act just like the past.
Maybe we can still climb into neighbour house just to picktheir mangoes to eat.
Maybe we can still just go into fish shop to steal their fish.
Maybe we can still stand beside the river and fishing wholeday.
Maybe we can still play basketball from 2pm till 8pm.
Maybe we can still catching fish under the heavy rain…..

But how?
By dreaming?
Or wat?
Can u tell me?
Can u guide me?
Will u guide me?

No comments:

Post a Comment