Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wat The Hell~!~!~!~~

May 14, 2007 by reorder
Once u see the title, u already can knew that i’m so hot. Wat i hot for? sigh…i had already quit my industry trainning at court as i learn nothing at there….i tot everything end there after i stop to go…but my pensyarah had ask me to write a letter to court say that i wanna quit…sigh…they didn’t teach me a thing and i just go for 3 days only also need to write surat letak…letak wat?letak jawatan?they never give me a jawatan or a place to sit..damn shit…that’s ok.i follow as wat my pensyarah ask to. so i had write a surat berhenti menjalankan latihan industri. i draf it and show my pensyarah. Who know, my letter had been rejected by my pensyarah as she say my letter too simple.she say i suppose to write more and attacth with all the previous letter which my pensyarah wrote it for applying the industri trainning job. i just wanna ask, am i writting an essay or a letter to stop going industry trainning? Is that a love letter or a formal letter?Why should i write so long about that?sigh… i learn to write formal letter since i was in primary school…all my previous teacher say that formal letter must be simple and short…howcome this time i’m going to write an essay formal letter?sigh…i learn nothing from the industry trainning but i need to do so much sampah….sigh sigh sigh….


Well, i had start my part time job after quit the industry trainning…i go to Union Book Store to work. Union Book Store is a book shop that supply book for most of the northen school of Malaysia. I start work for Union Book Store since i was Form 5. I go there work during every school holiday. Well, the work is hard. Everyday need to carry the books…sometime in one day, i need to carry more than 1000kg books…believe it or not depand on u. Many ppl ask me y i still work at there since the work is so hard and some laugh at me and say me studpid…..Well, actually i like the situation there…the air over there are so casual. We could talk, laugh whenever we like. the boos is good and the manager is good. i like to listen to the elder worker to talk about their exprience and teach me anything. Today is my 2nd days start work at there again…my boss had hire two new worker…they saw me and tot i’m newer worker at there so they teach me many thing and give me order….wat the hell……i just wan to scold out rude word but i can’t coz that’s not nice…wat i do next is i just follow wat they say and wat they teach though wat they teach are not 100% correct…i just look at them and laugh in my heart…y they so prefer to bully the new worker?sigh…after that, the kerani saw how they treat me then only the kerani tell them that i’m senior worker there…i’m so happy the see their face at that time…they feel so sorry to me….haha….i’m looking for tommorow and see how they will act….

Too tired….time to rest…Good day for u and Happy always……..ZZZzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment