Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Industry Training?

May 7, 2007 by reorder
Today is the 3rd days i go for industry training…

damn bored…nothing to do at there…and everyone there ignore me…u know wat i learn from there?i just learn how to punch card…

everyday 7.50a.m. reach there. then punch card then go eat breakfast…after that i will just enter either section, majistret or high court to listen to proceeding…sometime around 10 something to 11a.m.,i go back home rest…………………………………until when?…………………………..until 4p.m. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha…..just go punch card around 4.45p.m. then go home…sigh….they didn’t teach me a thing as they say they never recieve a translation student to practical there, so there have no experience to teach us and dunno wat to teach us!

u know wat?…..i think THAT’S JUST AN EXCUSE!!!shit la!inside court got translator and interpreter but they say dunno wat to teach me.u think that’s logic or not?then wat the interpreter and tanslator at court do everyday?don’t tell me that they go there take salary and shake their leg only…

In my opinion, they just think practical student are a burden for them, not helping them but give them a lot of work and problems…they are so pentingkan diri…sigh….but at least they should provide me a place to sit…they never provide me a place…so i also dunno wat i do there…

Is that call industry trainning?I DON’T THINK SO!

BUT nevermind ade….i will stop at this thursday ade..haha…..GOODBYE HIGH COURT, SECTION COURT AND MAJISTRET COURT!

No comments:

Post a Comment