Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I CURSE THEM!

July 14, 2007 by reorder
My father had rob by 7 mat rempit last wednesday…i curse them and they will die in half year!!!really angry with that !y they wan to rob an old ppl but not the youngster like me.they ride motor on road is melampau ade, now more over and rob ppl. shit 1…if let me know who are they, i really can kill them….have u ever watch a japanese animation name HELL GIRL? the story about the animation is the hell girl will help those ppl who are helpless, been frighten and anger to take their revange.but if the ppl ask the hell girl do so, that ppl will automatic go to hell when she/he die….after i watch that animation, i feel the ppl who will ask for the help of hell girl is so stupid…..but until now i only realise when ppl in anger, helpless, they really will do anything to balas dendam….if HELLGIRL really exist in the real world, i will sure ask her to punish that 7 mat rempit although i knew i will be sent to hell after i die…..i really love my father…sorry father coz can’t help u anything when u in trouble….and so lucky my father not injured in that accident…a mi tuo fo….

No comments:

Post a Comment