Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bored

April 16, 2007 by reorder Edit
Damn bored now!!!now is exam week…i still have one paper to go which is this friday…nothing to do at home…call me study?that’s not my style..i will only study one day before exam…i tot by coming back,i can continue play my computer games…but i had finish it by yesterday,and i forget to bring back my final fantasy 7 disc which games i decided to play next…wat to do wat to do?sigh….life damn boring sometime…i wonder when my friends will come back and go out with me together…..HOCK HEAN, KEAT YIH, KE WEI, SIONG PENG, …..come back faster!by the ways, i am worrying about my industry trainning….i had been offered to high court at MAY and section court at JUNE..it is not compounsary…but i knew i have to do it as it will give me a touch about wat i’m going to do after i graduate…the problem is…i out of money!pok kai ade!!!i wish the court allow me to start industry tranning at JUNE, then i got MAY can earn some pocket money!maybe u will say that industry trainning some will provide you some money.but i can tell u that, NOT THE GOVERMENT SECTOR!!!court won’t provide me anything….i wonder wat they will ask me to do during my industry trainning….will they call me go to buy coffee for them?will they just keep quiet and didn’t ask me do anything?will i get opportunity to learn something?AM I THINK SO MUCH RUBBISH NOW?sigh….wat to do wat to do? i wish i can keep myself busy…not to think so much…

No comments:

Post a Comment