Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two Weeks At Matriculation Arau, Perlis

May 30, 2007 by reorder
Tommorrow is the last day i work at Matriculation Arau, Perlis. I go there selling books since last week…A lot of funny things and geram things happen there during my book sales over there…everyday i wake up on 6.50a.m. then take bath and eat breakfast. i reach main shop near 8a.m. then i will depart to Matriculation Arau. Around 9.30a.m. we(a malay man and me) reach there….we didn’t have a room to selling our book.wat we have just three tables and two chairs. we very "hot" of this because we have to pay RM25 per day for the rent but they just provide us tables and chairs. No fan, no air-con somemore everyday jemur matahari…sigh…(my english is not good so i will mix with malay and other languege. if my teacher saw me mix around all the languege,she sure scold me coz she very titik beratkan language.shit! mix again)….Now, my skin was so black!sigh….after we get the table from library, we put our book on table and just sell it like that…..the 1st day we got RM9000 something;second day we got RM8000 something; 3rd day we got RM2000 something; 4th day we got RM1000 something and the 5th day we only got RM500 something!!!until now,we only can get RM500 perday…1st day and 2nd day just collect money from morning until afternoon but now i just sit from morning until afternoon…..sigh…recently got two malay boy like to come our stall and disturb us….i cannot tahan their style and really wan to slap them…but i didn’t coz i knew i work for Pustaka Union and if i slap them, it is not nice for my boss…but i really cannot tahan…tomolo is the last day…if tomolo they still come and kacau,i will scole them terus…if cannot,i will use the old method threat them!!!!!!At there,got some funny things too…since i’m working with malay,so there got few chinese girls will chat malay with me..haha…they tot i’m a malay!when they realise i’m a chinese,then they feel shy….but I ALSO SHY! and got another case that got a chinese girl ask me "do u know to speak mandarin" by using mandarin…then i say i knew…u know wat she say to her friends?SHE SAY SHE TOT I’M ORANG SIAM! sigh…am i look like malay or siam?


Just check for my result…i get the better result as i tot but i didn’t feel happy…just got the normal mood coz in my result,i didn’t see any A…..i hope next sems i can get at least 1 A…

Today i wirte until here…i hope u r fine and happy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment