Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kedah Dialect

August 25, 2007 by reorder
I come from Kedah. So my bahasa Malaysia got influence with Kedah dialect. So i tend to use kedah slang such as "pukul" become "pukuih", "air" become "ayak", "pasir" become "pasiak", "mereka" become "diapa" and so on. i always use it in my class although i knew it’s not suppose to happen. but i already used to until unable control it…i always get the same comment from my lecturer….intonation, kedah slang, lack of vocabuary and a lot of mistake i done…sigh…

sometime feel regrat coz get get influnce of the kedah slang,but sometime feel proud coz that’s my hometown language. It give me an indentity. it show me different. it make me knew 1 more slang then others….

i knew everything in this world got its good and bad, true and false, right and wrong, positive and negative. what make the thing difference is dpend on the viewer how to look at the thing, how to judge the thing and from what perspective they look and judge it only. We got the power to choose the way we look and judge the thing. so we can look at many thing in positive way and it will make us happier.

Sometime happy or sad are on our hand. We can make a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment