Wednesday, May 13, 2009

11.6.07

June 11, 2007 by reorder Edit
Hurrey!!~~~!~!this coming thursday until saturday i will be sent to Langkawi for book fair!!!i’m really looking for it as i had a long time didn’t go to langkawi….haha..but i dunno wat will happen there…is it fun?is it bored?is it tired?…..i dunno….well,i will go there at thursday morning with 1 friend and one saleman and one salegirl from Oxford Fajar Publication…as i knew,the salegirl is friendly and talkertive but the saleman is pendiam and …dunno how to describe him coz i not really like him…i still remember last time he give us his company pen and ask us give to the student who buy the oxford fajar’s book. but wat happen was all the pen he give us cannot use 1.all didn’t have ink inside or the ink stuck 1.as the result, the student who recieve the pen come and scole me…sigh…when i complain to that saleman,he make tak tau saja.shit… today i just recieve order from my boss that i need to go langkawi….the salegirl dun wan to go at first,but when she heard that my friend and i will go,she change her mind and say she will go together…haha..if she didn’t have boyfriend,we will still think that she wan to chase us..haha…sigh…think too much la me…


this week i also get another order from other boss(as Pustaka Union got a lot of boss.i take order from him coz my real boss go to tibet,china),and he ask me go open bookshop at Sekolah Menengah Simpang Kuala on sunday,tuesday and thursday.Sunday i go there and i think the other boss had trap me!coz the book shop is so small,so dirty and so smelly!the bookshop is far from classes but beside toilet. if no body wan to buy book,then no ppl will walk pass the bookshop. i need to open the bookshop for 2 hours!wat the fucking hell i need to do at there for two hour?i see no one,play nothing,stay alone there…the 1st day i go there,got some dinosaur look and weight girl come and kacau me.they keep calling me Ah Bi!Fucking them!they tot they are so pretty and keep walking in front the bookshop and yell….like crazy stupid baffallo screaming for sex overthere…sigh….when i wan to go back,got 6-7 malay come and buy two pieces of school’ lencana which cost RM0.50 each.you know wat they say to me?they say "bang,u cina atau melayu?" i just simply reply them say that i’m cina. then they continue "saya ingatkan awak melayu.kalau melayu,saya nak minta nombor fon ni.mau mengurat u" …oh my god….i can’t say anything…i can’t really blame them as that school is the top 5 ranking in alor setar(count from behind)…and that day i only sell RM1 thing….i wonder how much that stupid boss will untung after sell that RM1 lencana for that day. y i call him stupid coz he give order without think 1st.the student from that school are lazy and seldom buy book.so y he still ask me go there open book shop for 3 times a week?sigh….wat the stupid boss…..and wat the stupid worker (me) as i also follow the stupid order from the stupid boss….tomolo will go that school again…i wonder wat thing will happen again tomolo….

Two weeks ago,i had buy a guitar brand Santa Cruz which cost me around RM200…i have no basic in guitar…i wish to learn it from two friends of mine and hope can get guitar ko-k in campus this opening semester…well…i already learn the guitar chord from my 1st sifu who name Rock…he teach me chord for two week but until now,i still not really can memorize the chord…sigh…i’m so stupid…i hope i can master the basic 1 faster,then i can learn harder things from my 2nd sifu,heng lih….hope he will teach me…and hope i will not so useless until make them feel sakit kepala to teach me…

No comments:

Post a Comment